12th ZeGeVege Festival
Welcome to the 12th ZeGeVege Festival of Sustainable Living!
Zagreb - Trg bana Jelacica - Sept 6-7, 2019 - Croatian Veganmania
Almost 50,000 citizens are expected to visit this year's festival with 100 exhibitors stalls of healthy food, ecological and sustainable products and cosmetics which are not tested on animals, both from Croatia and abroad.
Friday, Sept 6, 2019 (from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.) and Saturday, Sept 7, 2019 (from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.) are the days when we invite you and want you to be in Zagreb because it's time for the biggest Veganmania event in the region!
Announce us and cover us in your press releases and report live from this unique event!
Support us with your sponsorship and become part of the ZeGeVege Festival.
Kindly submit your applications here.
Follow us on Facebook.
- OPG Zeljka Rospacher
- OPG Vugrinec Zeljko
- With Ayurveda to Health Association
- Homecraft Borka Plavsic
- dm-drogerie markt
- OPG Marija Mudric
- Udruga Mrkvica (Association Mrkvica)
- Bormax crafts trade
- Flafi crafts for manufacturing
- Network for Animal Protection
- OPG Andreja Petrovic
- OPG Luka Brolich
- Slovenian Vegan Society
- Bio Boutique
- Agricultural cooperative Postira
- Dumovec - Shelter for abandoned animals of City of Zagreb
- OPG Zlata Nanic
- Sana delikatese
- Dvostruka duga
- Sattva association for promotion of Ayurveda and vegetarianism
- Yoga in Daily Life
- OPG Goran Vrabec
- Parnad (Thermomix)
- AWT International (Naturel)
- Victorias (Udruga Pobjede)
- Smid - Mirjana Strancaric
- OPG Diana Prpic
- OPG Dario Pocedulic
- Animal Friends Croatia
- Loving Hut Ljubljana Center
- Barcode Mitra
Main media sponsor
- Večernji list
- City Office for Agriculture and Forestry
- Zagreb Tourist Board
Under the auspicies
- President of Republic of Croatia - Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic
- Croatian Parliament - Office of the Speaker
- City of Zagreb - Milan Bandic, mayor
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Tourism
- Ministry of Environment and Energy
- Croatian Chamber of Economy - Tourism Sector
- Andrija Stampar Teaching Institute of Public Health